Moving Files between WorkspacesLast updated on 02/15/19
Basics of Moving Files
You can move files created in one workspace to another. To move a file, you need to be a workspace admin and have permission to the file. If needed, you can also keep a frozen copy of files in the original workspace. Moving a file between workspaces:
- Resets a document’s comments, history, permissions, and sets you as the owner.
- Copies any linked files into a new folder in the selected workspace.
You can move the following document types from one workspace to another:
Classic Data Collection
Moving Files between Workspaces
To move a file to another workspace:
- Select the file by checking the box next to the file name.
- Click Move or right-click the file and then select Move.
- Click Move to another Workspace.
- Select the workspace and click Move.