Managing Folders and FilesLast updated on 04/22/19
Folders are the main way to organize all of your files, such as documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. You can use folders to help make things easier to find.
To create a folder in Home:
- Click the Create in the upper left corner.
- Select Folder.
- Enter a folder a name and select the check mark icon to finish. Clicking X icon will cancel creating the folder.
You can also create folders by right-clicking on an existing folder and then selecting New Folder.
Moving Files and Folders
To move a file or folder:
- From Files, click the checkbox to the left of the files or folders.
- Select Move.
- Choose where you want to move the selected items.
- Click Move to finish.
Uploading files to Wdesk is helpful when you want to keep backups of documents or store files. Additionally, you can use file uploads to share items with team members.
To upload files from Home:
- Go to Files.
- Click the Upload icon. This opens a file browser dialog where you can select files on your computer.
- Select the file you’d like to upload and click Open.
To download uploaded files, click the file name. This opens a new tab where you can download the file.