Creating and Importing FilesLast updated on 04/22/19
To create a file in Home:
- Click Create in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select the file type you want to create. You'll only see only file types that you have access to.
When you right-click on a document name in Home you can rename your document. After renaming, click the checkmark to accept.
Only use projects for classic file types or when using the classic filing wizard. To add files to your project, you can use the Project Panel.
To import documents in home:
- Click the Create menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Import.
- Choose import from a Document or Project, PowerPoint, Word. or from SEC files.
- After the prompt loads, choose your file and complete the import.