Moving Documents to the TrashLast updated on 04/22/19
You can delete documents and files that you no longer need. Deleting documents and files move them into the trash.
Keep in mind:
Only those with Owner permissions can delete documents or files.
If a document is in draft or is frozen, it cannot be deleted.
Files remain in the trash until an Owner restores them or an Admin empties the trash.
Note: Copies of the documents are maintained for 30 days. If you inadvertently delete a document, contact your CSM within the 30 day window to have it restored.
Deleting a File
To delete a file:
- Check the box next to the files you want to delete.
- Click Delete in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Delete to confirm that you want to delete the files.
Restoring a File
Only Owners can retore a file that has been moved to the trash. The restored file will be returned to its original location.
To restore a file that has been moved to the trash:
- Click Files from the left-hand menu. Click the Trash tab.
- Select the checkbox for items that you wish to restore.
- Click the Restore icon in the upper right corner or hover over the file to access the drop down arrow and menu to the right and choose Restore.