Wdesk Database for SOX and Audit ManagementLast Updated: 07/12/18
This video explores how the Wdesk Database helps you to manage and analyze complex data and keep all of your data accurate and up-to-date. Some key points about the Wdesk Database include the following:
- Reports in the database are driven by database queries. Reports have cells with “structured data” - various properties and relationships from multiple data records.
- Updates in the data will flow through to all other instances of that data no matter where they exist within the database.
- You can create and manage data in the Record View.
- Connected spreadsheets pull the data records from a Report.
- Data flows from the database into spreadsheets, allowing you to use aggregated formulas to create charts and tables for Presentations.